Hi All! 👋🏽
These past few months have been quite busy, busy, busy but oh so fun!
August 12th is quickly approaching and What If We Were All The Same! will be available! These past few weeks I have been diligently working on spreading the word of my upcoming book and excited to announce I’ll be signing books at the 13th Annual Leimert Park Village Book Fair on Saturday, August 24, 2019, more info can be found here. There are more festivals in September and October that I would love to attend and with some donations, I CAN!
The money raised will help Charity fulfill her dream to teach children that their differences are BEAUTIFUL! With the money raised, Charity will be able to:
– Order copies of her book to sell from her webpage and locally
– Register for and appear at book fairs and book festivals
– Travel for book readings and signings
– Create kid-friendly items i.e. bookmarks, stickers, etc.
– Recoup expenses of creating her first book
– Help fund more books she is in the process of writing
Please donate & share! ALL DONATIONS ARE DEEPLY APPRECIATED!