Zola the zebra is alone and has no one to play with. Zola is a beautiful Zebra who has a special pattern different from the other animals and is teased because of it until one day she meets a special friend who shows up at just the right time. A wonderful and colorful story with a lesson for everyone you will surely love.
Join the animals in the wild to find out how a special friend teaches the others about friendship, kindness, and using their voice to speak up for others.
- Great book for parents; an exciting and fun story with some laughs
- Great book for librarians and teachers; reading story-time
- Great book to discuss friendship, kindness, empathy, bullying, and more
- Beautiful illustrations allowing children to follow the storyline
- Fun self-reflective activity inside including The Kindness Challenge